Monday, February 2, 2009

Total Defence Day

If you paid attention to Miss Lee's short briefing on Total Defence Day, you will find these familiar.

What Will You Defend?

•What aspects of Singapore would you defend?

– e.g. multi-cultural society, our mother tongues, racial harmony, my friends, my family, my school, National anthem, the Singapore flag, trees and greenery, clean air, Merlion, Singapore cuisine etc (Nothing is too small to defend).

•Why do you think we should defend it/ them?

•How would you defend it/ them ?

•Be creative. The blog could include photos, video clips, poems, drawings, rap etc

•Do visit the website http://www.whatwilludefend.sg
(You may also wish to take part in the video contest in this website).

Dateline for blog entries: Friday, 6th February 2009
I hope to see some very meaningful entries. Have Fun!

13 comments:

adams said...

first I will be defending singapore
becuase all my friends are and me
and my family and also my favorite school is and the name of the school is anderson pri.Even if im not born in singapore. I will be still defend singapore becuase it is clean and all poeple are dicipline.And there are no much violent around us and we are safe on singapore.

verwin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mahirah said...

hi miss zheng

(=Annkatrin=) said...

i will defend s'pore because i grow up here and have made many friends and i also speak english.i will watch the olympics and im on germany and s'pore's side

zhicong said...

I will defend my parents family members as they are my family.I will use the shortest time to find what is happening.

sharanraj said...

I would want to defend my family members,my friends and of course singapore.it is because i love singapore and my family members.

AvengerDX said...

hello russell here

i will defend my friends and familythis is because i grew up here and i made alot of friend too.if i were in world war2 i will defend singapore no matter what hapeens!!!!!

milla rage said...

Well, if you ask me. First, i will defend my family,Singapore, my friends and school because i am a singapore citizen and it is my responsible to protect singapore.
qien

www.baba.blogspot.com said...

edward 5.9


I wish to defend my family members.Also to defend my hometown.

Elvia Low said...

Elvia Low 5.9

I must defend Singapore because I can learn to be brave and strong,so do the rest.When I grow up then I also can make many friends.And I will surpport Singapore!

verwin said...

i would defend my country because i live there and my family members because they are very important to me

zhicong said...

1.It acts as a shelter.
2.The market is very far.It has a rooster to wake the villages up.